This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Silverlight compatibility

Mar 9, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Edited Mar 9, 2015 at 10:41 PM
Hi Daniel,

I know with git its easy to fork a project, but with SVN I don't know howto, so, when you will consider that the Silverlight compatibility patches are ok for the library but prefer to maintain a sort of fork I suggest following solution ( I don't know if this is the best practice but I not see any issues from that ) :
  • create a folder Patches and a subfolder Patches/Silverlight where store the patches
In this way who want to use them can do that simply applying the patches while the net framework code still have no modifications coming from this adaptation.
I will upload other updated patch to respond requirement when need in form of a single patch file ( code and example ) that replace previous patch files.
Mar 10, 2015 at 7:26 PM
Moving the project to use git instead of svn seems a good option. I have been reading a little bit about this, and while for new projects you are able to choose which one to use, for existing ones I need to contact the codeplex support. It has been a while since I created this project.

I will fill up a request and see what happens. Let's keep this on hold, and I will open a topic in the discussion when I have more news.

Daniel
Mar 17, 2015 at 10:12 PM
Glad to know the git version of the project is now available,
I committed the silverlight compatibility changes into a fork ( netDxf_SL ).