This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Add netDxf to nuget.org

Feb 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Would be great to have an easy-to-install nuget package.
Feb 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM
At the moment I have no plans on using any third party stuff, I have no idea how this nuget thing work, I have never use it and I don't know how it will make the use of this library any easier. It is simple enough, just compile the library yourself from the provided source code, and copy the dll and the xml for your intellisense anywhere you want.

Later on, when ever I consider the library public interface will not change very much, I will publish a compiled beta version. And I hope this time is not very far away.

Daniel
Dec 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM
made the package available at https://www.nuget.org/packages/netDXF/0.6.1

let me know if you want the admin of the page.
Dec 11, 2013 at 6:40 PM
It's ok, I don't need administrator access, but thanks anyway, you can maintain a nuget compatible package in their web. As far as I know what is available through that nuget package is enough and nothing else needs to be added to the source code as is hosted in CodePlex.

I can understand that this kind of packages can make the life easier in more complex projects with dependency libraries, configuration files, ... that needs to be correctly placed; but I have no plans on using it.

Daniel