LinearDimension offset

Feb 25, 2016 at 7:25 AM
Edited Feb 25, 2016 at 7:40 AM
Field "Offset" in LinearDimension has no sign, and therefore if the dimension line to the left or right of the reference line, not clear. I just need to move group of EntityObject in document, but when I move LinearDimension, it changes dimension line place. Field "Rotation" does not help, because dimension (in my case) in not rotated, but "mirrored".
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016 at 3:56 PM
That's a bug, that happens when loading dxfs, doesn't it? I will look into it. When loading a file, I must check to which side of the dimension reference line is the dimension line.

Daniel
Feb 25, 2016 at 10:03 PM
Thank you for reply. Yes! You're absolutely right, it happens when i load dxf, created by another program. I just want to merge a lot of DXF files, exported by Eplan Electric in one DXF file, explode all blocks and do other operations. I did it with ObjectArx and Autocad application, but Autocad realy slow thing. 30 minutes for 100 files it is too long! Your library is like a rocket, Autocad is like a bicycle. But unfortunately I got stuck on the operation of the geometric offset of objects.

Sergey.